Flexible design and installation
Tailor-made solutions and collaboration with customers are key for an optimal implementation process.
We manage each step of the process
We ensure a successful implementation process by designing tailor-made solutions and collaborating with our customers from start to finish.
- Tailor-made design to fit any installation requirements.
- Premium material: Our scrubbers are made from high nickel alloys, the only safe choice for operation in the extremely corrosive environment scrubbers are exposed to.
- Simplicity: No moving parts.
- Our scrubbers can be installed as single inlet systems (one exhaust gas source) or multi-inlet systems.
- Our in-line scrubbers can handle any sulphur content in the fuel.
- Our hybrid scrubbers can operate on multiple types of alkali in closed loop.
- Our service team and aftersales department are focused on preventive maintenance in cooperation with customers, but is also on call if any unforeseen challenges should appear.
- Our Training Academy has instructed hundreds of crew members in safe and effective use of our scrubber systems.
Typical installation: 2 weeks dry-dock.
Yara Marine Technologies provides key insights into scrubber asset life-cycle cost, predictive and proactive maintenance, and how to approach long-term service planning.