Expert training onsite and online.
We train your crew in operational excellence when using a Yara Marine SOx scrubber.
Yara Marine Training Academy
Training your crew in the components and functions of the Yara Marine SOx scrubber system reduces the threat of downtime and unexpected challenges, and enhances the use of your exhaust gas cleaning system.
Training can be arranged onsite or online with a dedicated instructor. We adapt to your needs.
- Ensure compliance on SOx emissions
- Reduce OpEx and total cost
- Reduce scrubber downtime
- Save time with more efficient maintenance
- Save fuel with more efficient operation
- Save spare parts
- Extend scrubber lifetime
- Prevent damage to other components
Each participant receives a signed certificate of training.
SOx scrubber training program
Our SOx scrubber training program is divided into 5 modules: General, Legal, Operation, Maintenance, and Troubleshooting.
Each module focuses on what a crew member needs to know to be able to effectively operate and maintain the scrubber system in a safe way.
Main learning objectives
- Understand the working principles and operational functions of the Yara Marine SOx Scrubber system
- Comprehensive scrubber understanding to ensure knowledge of the system
- Increased safety and equipment reliability
- Reduced operating and maintenance costs
- Understanding the regulations and documents controlling the system operation, as well as compliance with regulatory requirements
- A more confident crew operating and maintaining the SOx Scrubber system to secure compliance and minimising downtime
Electrical and engine officers, technical staff, and superintendents.
Experience with daily work tasks on board a vessel.
Number of participants
Maximum 15 per training course.
Due to Covid-19 travel restrictions, we offer the 2 day course in an online format.
Our online course introduces the SOx Scrubber system and its components with focus on operation and maintenance, as well as important aspects of legal and compliance. The online course also covers a simple introduction of troubleshooting and alarms.
A trained crew makes better decisions
Contact our Training Academy for further information: firstname.lastname@example.org