Line Manager Project Department
Help us to make the world a greener place to live!
We welcome the new legal requirement for stricter environmental regulations. Over the next years, thousands of ships worldwide will need new equipment to meet the latest IMO emissions regulations.
We at Yara Marine Technologies can solve the marine sector’s environmental requirements with our energy efficient solutions that have proven to work with great success. Do you want to help reduce environmental impact and promote a cleaner global environment?
We seek a person with solid experience and strong results from technical project management to be part of and further develop our project management department.
As Line Manager at the Project Department, you will report directly to Project Department Manager. You will currently be managing a group of 8 – 12 people where you are responsible for planning and coordinating resources, developing your team members and establishing a way of working in alignment with Project Department Manager. You will contribute to developing the project department way of working and ensure proper implementation. You will also act as project manager on various internal and/or external projects and from time to time as project integrator in the final project sale phase.
Your main tasks will be:
- Personnel responsibility for project managers and other project related functions.
- Planning of resources & tasks.
- Recruitment within your team.
- Develop and implement Project Management work procedures.
- Develop and implement work procedures for project administration and document control.
- Facilitate and enhance communication with the other Operations departments.
- Execute various internal tasks or projects within the project department.
- Support Project Department Manager with project reporting.
- Participate & support in the organization at project start and end phase.
- Act as project integrator during final project sale phase.
- Act as project manager when needed.
Background and skills
- Higher technical education.
- 5-10 years’ experience from Process or Maritime industry or other relevant fields.
- Experience in a team leader position and proven leadership skills with a focus on people development and teamwork.
- Experience from working with technical project management, design and construction of complex projects.
- You are an excellent communicator and have experience from holding a coordinating function with many contact areas.
- The position includes some traveling which you regard as a positive feature.
- The working language is English, so you need to be fluent in speech and writing.
You have excellent people skills and a positive mindset where you offer support and give guidance to team members where needed. As a person you can work independently as well as being a team player, you have a genuine passion for engineering and come from a technical background. You strive to help and develop others and to perform as a team. You appreciate working in an international environment where you meet and work with people from several different cultures. You are used to working against deadlines and are accurate, structured and responsible. You also feel comfortable making decisions and are solution-oriented in pursuing your work.
What we offer
We offer an opportunity to be part of a market leading innovative global company in front of green technology for ships with strong growth. We have an open and inspiring environment where your energy will make a difference. We provide great opportunities for personal and professional growth.
For more information about the position, contact Maria Ahlén 0708-49 02 88 at Intenso Teknikrekrytering AB. We welcome your application as soon as possible, the selection is done continuously.
Let’s make the world a greener place!