We are now looking for an enthusiastic and professional Executive Assistant to provide a high level of administrative support and service to our Chief Sales Officer (CSO). The position is new in our company and the right candidate will get to participate in developing the role.
- Day-to-day support for CSO and management
- Manage internal communication, information (including intranet/website), and creation of presentations
- Manage calendars and plan/organize internal and external events, meetings, workshops, etc.
- Travel arrangements, handling of time reports and travel expenses
- Support marketing and social media activities, events, etc; follow-up marketing spending
- Support with use of administrative tools and other general tools
- Drive improvement and implementation of administrative routines/tasks
- Contribute to strengthen cross-functional relationships between teams and departments
- Handle sensitive information with professionalism and confidentiality
- Other administrative tasks defined by the manager
Knowledge and Skills
- Experience from a similar role, minimum 5 years in an administrative/service position and in addition supporting senior business leaders for a minimum of three years
- Experience from working in an international company
- Excellent English skills, in speech and writing. Proficiency in Norwegian, Swedish, and/or German is an advantage but not a requirement
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams, etc.
Profile & other requirements
- Highly organized and accurate with details
- Self-motivated, problem-solving, and proactive
- Good at prioritizing and handles pressure well
- Good communication, networking, and collaboration skills
- Have integrity and is service-oriented
- Enjoy working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
We offer an opportunity to be part of a market-leading innovative global company in front of green technology for ships, with strong growth. An open and inspiring environment where your energy will make a difference. We provide great potential for personal and professional development.
Let’s make the world a greener place! We welcome your application as soon as possible, selection is done continuously.
Questions regarding the position may be addressed to our recruitment partner Capus, Johannes Westersø at +47 951 79 169 / email@example.com.