Quality Assurance Engineer Maritime
- Frist: 02.04.2019
- Varighet: Fast
Help us to make the world a greener place to live!
Yara Marine Technologies offers complete emission control systems for SOx and NOx to the marine market, and we are a part of the Industrial Division of YARA ASA.
The company was established in 2014 following the acquisition of Green Tech Marine, by global industrial chemical corporation Yara International. Green Tech Marine has since its origin in 2008 been a forerunner in the emission reduction technology industry being the first company offering the inline SOx scrubber to the marine segment. We emphasize the high quality of our product in our Sales and Marketing activities, especially so since SOx scrubbers are operating in an extremely challenging environment.
Yara Marine Technologies have its management, HESQ, Sales and R&D departments located in the Oslo office, engineering and projects execution disciplines are located in the company’s office in Gothenburg, Sweden.
Yara is also the largest supplier of NOx abatement equipment – Selective Catalytic Reduction systems (SCR) – in the world, with more than 1500 SCR systems installed since year 2000. Installing Yara SCR systems allow marine customers to easily achieve reduction in NOx emissions by up to 99% for any type of vessel.
About the position
Yara Marine Technologies is now looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer. In this role, person will be responsible for creating and implementing a strategy for supplier quality coordination, developing tools to ensure every step of manufacturing process meets Yara quality standards.
The position is located in our Oslo offices but will require travels to shipyards and our Yara offices worldwide.
- Support Procurement Process to ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of supplier’s qualification and approval process
- Develop tools for measuring and monitoring suppliers Quality Performance
- Establish monthly reporting routine
- Provide guidance, support and awareness training to ITPs inspections;
- Manage Supplier Audit Programme
- Follow up on supplier non conformities
- 3-5 years’ experience in the field of quality assurance;
- University Degree in a relevant discipline: Engineering, Scientific, Quality/Risk management or higher education;
- Excellent knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 Standard and relevant maritime standards;
- Strong understanding of Project Management principles and methodology;
- Experience from the marine industry and/or off shore is an advantage;
For the right candidate we offer an exciting career opportunity in an innovative and fast growing global company. We offer great potential for personal and professional growth as well as the opportunity to work with cutting edge green technology.
If your profile fits the requirements and you want to work at the forefront of green ship technology, please send your CV and application to: email@example.com or if you have any questions please call Mrs Sridevi Tharigopula on: +47 98435635.