Digital Marketing and Communication Specialist
About the unit
Yara Marine Technologies AS
Yara Marine Technologies designs and delivers high quality exhaust gas cleaning technology to the shipping industry. Since 2010 we have delivered more than one hundred SOx scrubbers and more than 1600 SCR systems to shipping clients worldwide. Today we are among the world’s top three companies in this important environmental business segment.
The company has offices in China, Germany, Sweden and is headquartered in Oslo, Norway.
Over the last year Yara Marine has had a substantial expansion and as a result, we are looking for a marketing and communication resource to fill the newly established position as Digital Marketing and Communication Specialist.
About the position
Under the supervision of the Marketing and Communication Manager, the Digital Marketing Specialist will assist in developing, implementing and coordinating the company’s overall marketing and communication strategies. The position is covering both internal and external activities but with a special focus on digital communication and activities.
The Digital Specialist will be responsible for the day to day operation of the company’s digital communication on all platforms. The role will require involvement in a wide range of different projects and tasks, and the right candidate will be able to work efficiently with many different tasks and simultaneously have a keen eye for details. We are looking for a proactive person who will be able to work independently within the defined scope of the role. Ability to evaluate and make suggestions for improvements is important and to be comfortable using own judgement and making recommendation for the department. The role requires excellent communication skills and ability to work well with key internal and external stakeholders such as inhouse design department, sales department, SEO consultants, media agencies and other professional marketing and communication vendors/suppliers.
We are looking for a candidate with a strong digital background who also has a good overall marketing and communication understanding and experience.
The Digital Marketing Specialist is the first point of contact for all activities related to communication and marketing in the company towards both internal (employees) and external (partners, agents) stakeholders.
- Responsible for the company’s web
- SEO analysis (Moz Pro, Google Analytics, Adwords) and recommendation
- Content production
- Campaigns for increased traffic and link to other SoMe activities
- Liaison/contact towards our SEO consultancy
- Responsible to oversee that Yara’s brand manual is being followed in production of all marketing and communication material
- Assist in the planning, development and execution process for shipping events and fairs
- Research and produce content/news for www, Linkedin and other relevant SoMe platforms
- Coordinate, update content and administration of the newly established company intranet
- In conjunction with manager, buy ad space in relevant trade media and create messaging and coordinate production with Yara design department
- Support and coordination of other marketing initiatives
- Coordinate production of marketing material with Yara design
- Bachelor degree in marketing and/or communication
- Strong competencies in digital strategy and relevant digital marketing tools (SEO/SEM). Good knowledge/understanding of Google Analytics and Google Adwords is important
- Knowledge of Linkedin advertising and content production for Linkedin
- Strong communication skills, excellent story teller that can produce content for both internal and external audience
- Knowledge of WordPress, Adobe photoshop/Illustrator and similar tools is an advantage
- Positive interpersonal skills, including the ability to establish and maintain cooperative and productive work relationships in a hectic and diverse work culture
- Keen eye for details and ability to work with a proactive attitude. No job is too small and no job is too big
- Fluent in English (written and oral)
- Experience from the shipping industry is an advantage
For the right candidate we offer an exciting career opportunity in an innovative and fast-growing global company. We offer great potential for personal and professional growth as well as the opportunity to work with cutting edge green technology.
If your profile fits the requirements and you have what it takes to steer our company on our road to digital growth, please send your CV and application to: email@example.com. If you have any questions please call Mrs Sridevi Tharigopula on: +47 9843 5635 or email on: firstname.lastname@example.org . To learn more about the company, please visit www.yaramarine.com.