Assistant Technical Project Manager
Help us to make the world a greener place to live!
We welcome the new legal requirement for stricter environmental regulations. Over the next years, thousands of ships worldwide will need new equipment to meet the latest IMO emissions regulations.
We at Yara Marine Technologies can solve the marine sector’s environmental requirements with our energy efficient solutions that have proven to work with great success. Do you want to help reduce environmental impact and promote a cleaner global environment?
We are in an expansive phase since we have several projects, and therefore seek you with experience in technical project management.
As assistant technical project manager, you will work with all the technical aspects of the project throughout the process in near collaboration and guidance from the Technical Project Managers. You will be part of a team where you work closely with Process and Automation engineers, Production planners, Purchasers, Project controllers, and HESQ.
Your main tasks will be:
- Create time schedule´s for various activities and ensure that projects is delivered according to technical standards
- Maintain and ensure good customer relations
- Handle commissioning- and class coordination
- Assist in negotiations with customer and suppliers and ensure YMT rights within the contract is respected
- Assist with Change Orders management and economical project reports within the project
- Assist Technical Project Manager to execute handover of project to after sales
- Step in as responsible Project Manager in absence of the Technical Project Manager
Background and skills
- Higher technical education, B.Sc or M.Sc. in engineering
- At least 4 years of experience from working within process-, maritime-, or other relevant industry
- Experience in working with technical project management, design or construction of complex projects
- You are a good communicator and have experience of sitting in a coordinating function with many contact areas
- The position includes a number of planned trips which you regard as a positive feature
- The working language is English, so you need to be fluent in speech and writing
As a person you can work independently as well as in team and have a genuine technical background. You are used to working against deadlines and are accurate, structured and responsible. You feel comfortable making decisions and are solution-oriented in pursuing your work.
What we offer
We offer an opportunity to be part of a market leading innovative global company in front of green technology for ships, with strong growth. An open and inspiring environment where your energy will make a difference. We provide great potential for personal and professional development.
For more information about the position, contact Maria Ahlén 0708-49 02 88 at Intenso Teknikrekrytering AB.
Let’s make the world a greener place! We welcome your application as soon as possible, selection is done continuously.