Technologies built to last.
We commit to quality
Ambition, curiosity, and accountability are amongst our most important values at Yara Marine. As a result of more than 10 years of experience, millions of successful operating hours, and years of dedicated R&D, we provide technologies of superior quality, built from carefully selected materials.
We understand marine environments and the requirements of vessel operations, and design our technologies accordingly. Our customers can feel secure that we only deliver reliable technologies with excellent performance over long lifetimes.
Yara Marine Technologies is certified by DNV-GL according to ISO 9001:2015.
We commit to quality, reliability, and collaboration.
Company Quality Policy
State the commitment and direction for priority of high quality.
Relevant for all personnel within Yara Marine Technologies.
Our Quality work is defined and strongly driven by the following principles and behaviors:
- Achieve our commitments to quality, cost, and on-time performance.
- Build a mutually profitable relationship with our business partners, ensuring their long-term success through the understanding of each others needs.
- Constantly improving systematic research and development while sustaining knowledge margin over competitors in a growing environment.
- Drive continual improvement and innovation based upon efficient business processes, well-defined measurements, and best practices.
- Invest in and develop our employees through safety awareness, competencies, creativity, empowerment, and accountability. Facilitated by appropriate training and leadership programs with strong management involvement and commitment.
- All operations and services shall be in compliance with current legislation and other demands our organisation is subject to.
By using these guideline principles, everyone at Yara Marine Technologies are accountable for satisfying our customers by meeting or exceeding their needs and expectations with best in-class technologies and solutions to enable a greener maritime industry.